Become a member by joining our printmaking community, explore your ideas and complete your projects.
Book your Workstation
Upon registration artists are provided a workstation which includes a printing press, inking station and drying rack plus access to the drawing and etching rooms. The studio is equipped to work in etching, photo-etching woodcut and lino-cut.
Terms and conditions:
– Book the printing station a week in advance
– Basic equipment and materials are provided by GATE 44 (rags, solvents, tarlatan, spatulas, rollers) are included in the quota.
– Paper, metal plates or wood and inks are not provided by GATE 44. (these materials can be provided but are not included in the service fee.)
– The Printer’s assistance is not included, but is available on request (at a 25% reduced price for 22 € per hour)
– Artists are responsible for leaving the workstation as they found it.
Email us for more info
Send us an email to get more infos about our workspace.